|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|OCTANE – with Ginger is formulated to support joint health, reduce inflammation, reduce joint pain, support cardiovascular health, support immune health, cognitive health, reduced blood sugar levels, sexual health, recovery from exercise, and increase joint flexibility.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with organic sources of turmeric, ginger, and curcumin.
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Black Pepper (Bioperine)||
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take one (1) veggie capsule twice a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal, or as directed by your health care professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. High quality turmeric and ginger in an effective and efficaciously dosed formula||2. Uses cheap sources of turmeric and ginger that contain high amounts of fillers and heavy metals.|
- Hasani, H., Arab, A., Hadi, A., Pourmasoumi, M., Ghavami, A., & Miraghajani, M. (2019). Does ginger supplementation lower blood pressure? A systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials. Phytotherapy research : PTR, 33(6), 1639–1647. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.6362
- Chilelli, N. C., Ragazzi, E., Valentini, R., Cosma, C., Ferraresso, S., Lapolla, A., & Sartore, G. (2016). Curcumin and Boswellia serrata Modulate the Glyco-Oxidative Status and Lipo-Oxidation in Master Athletes. Nutrients, 8(11), 745. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8110745
- Barzegar, A., & Moosavi-Movahedi, A. A. (2011). Intracellular ROS protection efficiency and free radical-scavenging activity of curcumin. PloS one, 6(10), e26012. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0026012
- Banik, U., Parasuraman, S., Adhikary, A. K., & Othman, N. H. (2017). Curcumin: the spicy modulator of breast carcinogenesis. Journal of experimental & clinical cancer research : CR, 36(1), 98. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13046-017-0566-5
- Suhett, L. G., de Miranda Monteiro Santos, R., Silveira, B., Leal, A., de Brito, A., de Novaes, J. F., & Lucia, C. (2021). Effects of curcumin supplementation on sport and physical exercise: a systematic review. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 61(6), 946–958. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2020.1749025
- Pivari, F., Mingione, A., Brasacchio, C., & Soldati, L. (2019). Curcumin and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Prevention and Treatment. Nutrients, 11(8), 1837. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11081837
- Ashtary-Larky, D., Rezaei Kelishadi, M., Bagheri, R., Moosavian, S. P., Wong, A., Davoodi, S. H., Khalili, P., Dutheil, F., Suzuki, K., & Asbaghi, O. (2021). The Effects of Nano-Curcumin Supplementation on Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease: A GRADE-Assessed Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Clinical Trials. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), 10(7), 1015. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox10071015
- Mata, I., Mata, S., Menezes, R., Faccioli, L. S., Bandeira, K. K., & Bosco, S. (2020). Benefits of turmeric supplementation for skin health in chronic diseases: a systematic review. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 1–15. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2020.1798353
Serving Size: 1 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.