|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Resveratrol||● Supports blood sugar regulation, healthy blood pressure, and cardiovascular/immune health (84, 85, 86).
● Reduces level of oxidative stress markers (inflammation markers), systolic blood pressure, and insulin resistance (84).
● Supplementation with ≥150 mg/day supports decrease in systolic blood pressure (84).
● Resveratrol significantly improves glucose control and insulin sensitivity in persons with diabetes
● Supports decreased cholesterol, LDL, and ApoB in type 2 diabetic patients (85).
● (350 mg/day) for six months was shown to reduce production of high amounts of inflammation markers such as IL-6, IL-10 and TNF (85).
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take one (1) veggie capsule twice a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal or as directed by your health care professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. High quality resveratrol in a purified and efficaciously dosed formula||2. Uses cheap sources of resveratrol that contain high amounts of fillers and heavy metals.|
- Wahab, A., Gao, K., Jia, C., Zhang, F., Tian, G., Murtaza, G., & Chen, J. (2017). Significance of Resveratrol in Clinical Management of Chronic Diseases. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 22(8), 1329. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules22081329
- Liu, K., Zhou, R., Wang, B., & Mi, M. T. (2014). Effect of resveratrol on glucose control and insulin sensitivity: a meta-analysis of 11 randomized controlled trials. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 99(6), 1510–1519. https://doi.org/10.3945/ajcn.113.082024
- Tomé-Carneiro, J., Gonzálvez, M., Larrosa, M., García-Almagro, F. J., Avilés-Plaza, F., Parra, S., Yáñez-Gascón, M. J., Ruiz-Ros, J. A., García-Conesa, M. T., Tomás-Barberán, F. A., & Espín, J. C. (2012). Consumption of a grape extract supplement containing resveratrol decreases oxidized LDL and ApoB in patients undergoing primary prevention of cardiovascular disease: a triple-blind, 6-month follow-up, placebo-controlled, randomized trial. Molecular nutrition & food research, 56(5), 810–821. https://doi.org/10.1002/mnfr.201100673
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS
DAMAGED OR MISSING.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.