Last Updated: October, 26th 2023
Welcome to RDX Supplements. We respect the privacy of our users and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
2. Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including:
- Personal Information: This includes name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Technical Data: This includes IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data: This includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
5. Third-party Integrations
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
8. Contact Information